Trignometry For Dummies Pdf Free Download
Trignometry For Dummies Pdf eBook helps the students to learn the trignomertry in a very simple way as all the essential concepts, theories and formulas are explained in plain language.
Trigonometry deals with the relationship between the angles and sides of triangles, primarily right triangles.
In the modern world, there are various applications of Trignometery in different fields, such as financial analysis, biology, cryptology, game development, seismology, etc.
This friendly guide explains all the basic concepts in plain English and offers many easy-to-grasp example problems, From sines and cosines to logarithms, polynomials, and conic sections.
It also explains how to use trigonometry, using real-world examples that demonstrate the value of trigonometry in various careers.
- Steps to a typical Trigonometry course at school or college level
- Packed with easy to understand example trigonometric problems
Trigonometry For Dummies Pdf eBookis best for students or beginners who need an introduction to or want to understand this subject better.
Features Of Trignometry For Dummies Pdf eBook
All the important features of this Trignometry books are listed below:
- Simple Definitions of different trigonometry functions
- How to use Pythagoras and its theorem
- Different Ways to use Cartesian coordinates effectively
- How to use sine, cosine, and tan functions
- How to Properly use circular functions
- The scoop on inverse trigonometry
- Complete Details on graphing trignometric functions
- 10 basic identities and 10 not-so-basic identities
- Everything explained in simple word with easy to understand examples
Download Trignometry For Dummies Pdf Book
If you are interested in learning trigonometry in a simple and easiest way then Get this Pdf eBook that will help you learn the complex subject of Trignometry very easily.
This friendly guide makes learning trigonometry very easy by explaining everything in plain English, offering many easy-to-understand examples, and adding a touch of humor and fun.
Click on the button below to get Trignometry For Dummies Pdf download to your devices:
Also Check Other Books Of For Dummies Pdf Book Series
All the additional details and the information about this Pdf eBook are shared below:
|Number Of Pages:||384 pages|
|Author||Mary Jane Sterling|