Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos Free PDF Download
Strixhaven A Curriculum of Chaos PDF (Book Description)
Strixhaven PDF is an adventure module and campaign guide for utilizing the Strixhaven setting from the collectible card game Magic: The Gathering in the 5th edition. The book extends on game elements for the 5th edition, such as:
- Four adventures approximate each year of university; these adventures can be run as a persistent campaign or individual one-shots.
- Gazetteer focused on the university, its five colleges, and the various non-player characters (NPCs)
- New social mechanics
- Clubs and student jobs grant player characters a “student dice” that can be used on ability checks associated with skills associated with their extracurricular activities
- A relationship subsystem involving the NPCs adds mechanical bonuses or penalties depending on whether the NPC becomes a friend or rival
- New player character options
- Backgrounds, spells, and feats connected to Strixhaven’s colleges
- The Owlin character’s race
- New magic items and a bestiary
Five Elder Dragons founded Strixhaven’s colleges. Each college has a specific mascot that player characters can summon via the find familiar spell.
- Lorehold is a college focused on history with “passionate scholars” and “dynamic researchers and daring adventurers.”
- Witherbloom: a college for “goth bio majors” where students “draw power from the core of living beings, whether that means enhancing nature or exploiting it.”
- Prismari: a college for the theatre kids who use magic to communicate themselves
- Quandrix: a college focused on math where “they study patterns, fractals, and balances to command power over the fundamental forces of nature.”
- Silverquill: a college for “literature nerds” where students “exert the magic of words, from inspiring battle poetry to biting arcane insults.”
Download Strixhaven: D&D Curriculum of Chaos PDF
Get the PDF of this adventure manual, which introduces the fantastical setting of University to Dungeons & Dragons, pulled from the multiverse of Magic. It also supplies rules for creating characters who are students in one of its five colleges. Characters can explore the setting throughout four adventures, which can be played together or independently. Each defines an academic year sufficed with scholarly pursuits, campus shenanigans, thrilling friendships, obscured dangers, and perhaps even romance.
Click on the button below to get the Strixhaven Curriculum Of Chaos PDF download to your devices: