Psychology For Dummies Pdf eBook is a user-friendly guide to the fundamentals of human behaviour and mental processes, authored by the reowned pyschologist Dr. Adam Cash.
It explains the concepts of psychology in simple words and using the everyday example, which makes it easy for the beginners to learn all the essentails of psychology.
Any beginner can learn easily from this book because of its simple langauge to explain difficult terminologies and concepts like other books of “Dummies Series” such as Calculus For Dummies.
The book will guide you to get deep insights into fundamental human nature; understand yourself; make sense of group and individual behaviours; examine different approaches in psychology; identify problems in yourself and others, make choices when attempting psychological counselling, and much more.
Features Of Pychology For Dummies Pdf
All the important features of this Pyschology Learning book for the beginners are listed below:
- It teaches you how to understand human psychology can help you make more solid decisions, bypass things that cause stress, handle your time to a greater degree, and set goals.
- It helps you make knowledgeable choices when seeking psychological counselling.
- Serves as an invaluable addition to classroom learning.
- From Freud to forensics, anorexia to xenophobia, Psychology For Dummies takes you on an exciting journey of self-discovery.
- All the concepts and terminologies explained in simple words.
Download Psychology For Dummies Pdf eBook
Get this Pdf eBook that helps the beginners to learn all the important psychology concepts and terminologies in plain language and easy to understand examples.
If you are interested in learning psychology from scratch then this book will be a perfect choice to start learning.
Click on the button below to get Psychology For Dummies Pdf download to your devices:
Buy Paperback Edition
If you are interested in purchasing the paperback edition of this book then buy it from the Amazon Store online:
Additional Information About Pdf eBook
All the additional details and the information about this eBook are shared below:
|Number Of Pages:||384 Pages|
|Dimensions||7.2 x 0.9 x 9 inches|