DigitalBookPoint presents Player’s Handbook Pdf which is a book of rules for the classic fantasy role-playing game (D&D) Dungeons & Dragons. It only includes directions for use by players and does not include the complete set of rules for the game.
It is meant For Dungeon Masters, who referee the game, finding additional rules in the Dungeon Master’s Guide.
Various optional rules, such as those directing extremely high-level players, and some of the more complex spells, are found in other sources.
The Player’s Handbook, Monster Manual, and Dungeon Master’s Guide comprise the core D&D rulebooks.
Features Of Players Handbook PDF Color Manual
All the significant features of this Pdf manual of the 5th edition of Dungeon and Dragons are shared below:
- It provides an essential reference for every D&D roleplayer.
- Comprises rules for character backgrounds and skills, creation and advancement, equipment, spells, exploration and combat, and much more.
- Dungeon Masters and Players can use this book to build characters from among the most iconic D&D classes and races.
- The Player’s Handbook is the first and cornerstone of three D&D 5e core rulebooks, the Dungeon Master’s Guide and the Monster Manual.
- It’s the foundational text of 5e D&D for beginners and experts alike.
- The handbook also covered non-human races, such as halflings, dwarves, elves, character abilities, weapons and armors, spell classifications, and arbitrary rules for psionics.
Player’s Handbook Character Classes
This PDF adventure manual contains the information needed to play the following standard character classes:
- Clerics (including druids)
- Fighters (including paladins and rangers)
- Magic-users (including illusionists)
- Thieves (including assassins)
Download Player’s Handbook Pdf eBook
Get this Pdf eBook of Player’s Handbook, which provides essential directions for players and dungeon masters along with other important information about the 5th edition of the classic role play game Dungeon and Dragons.
All the comprehensive information, rules, and directions are shared in this book for the players that help them play this popular RPG.
Click on the button below to download Player’s Handbook Pdf directly to your devices:
All the important information and the details about D&D Player’s Handbook 5th edition Pdf book are shared below:
|Author||David “Zeb” Cook|
|Number Of Pages||246|
|Pdf File Size||50 Mb|