It was one of the New York Times as well as International Bestseller books with over 4 million copies sold worldwide.
It was also named Book of the Year in the Adult Nonfiction category in 2006.
Freakonomics Pdf Overview
Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything is a massive collaboration between Stephen J. Dubner and Levitt.
They try to investigate the inner workings of the truth about real estate agents, a crack/street gang, the secrets of the Ku Klux Klan, and many more.
They try to depict the core of economics through powerful storytelling and ironic analysis of how people manage to get what they need or want, especially when others need or want the same thing.
All the important topics discussed in different chapters of this book are listed below:
- Chapter 1: Exploring cheating as applied to sumo wrestlers and teachers
- Chapter 2: Information control as applied to real estate agents and the Ku Klux Klan
- Chapter 3: The drug-dealing economics, including the abject working conditions and surprisingly low earnings of cocaine dealers
- Chapter 4: The role of legalized abortion has played in decreasing the crime rate, opposed to the policies and fall of Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceauşescu
- Chapter 5: The trivial effects of good parenting on education
- Chapter 6: The socioeconomic models of naming children
Download Freakonomics Pdf Download
Get this Pdf eBook in which the renowned University Of Chicago economist Steven Levitt reveals the hidden secrets and discusses several controversial topics and try explain them from an economic perspective.
Click on the button below to get Freakonomics Pdf free download to your devices:
All the important details and information about this Pdf eBook are listed below:
|Authors:||Stephen D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner|
|Number Of Pages||315 Pages|
|Pdf File Size:||1362 Kb|