Fluent Python: Clear, Concise, and Effective Programming: is a Programming Pdf eBook intended for experienced Python programmers who wish to learn Python 3. You should be alright if you know Python 2 but want to upgrade to Python 3.4 or later.
This book is not a comprehensive guide to Python from A to Z. It focuses on characteristics of Python that are either unique to Python or not found in many other popular languages. This is mostly a book covering the language’s core and some of its libraries.
This book will be difficult to read if you are new to Python. Furthermore, reading it too early in your Python journey may give you the notion that every Python script should use special methods and metaprogramming strategies.
Fluent Python Description
Python’s simplicity allows you to get up and running quickly, but it also means you’re not taking use of all it has to offer. You’ll learn how to develop effective, idiomatic Python code by exploiting Python’s best—and arguably most overlooked—features in this hands-on tutorial.
Author Luciano Ramalho guides you through Python’s basic language features and packages, demonstrating how to make your code shorter, quicker, and more readable.
Many experienced programmers try to modify Python to match patterns they’ve learned in other languages, but they never discover Python capabilities that are unique to Python. Those Python programmers will learn everything they need to know about Python 3 with this book.
All the Important features of Fluent Python Pdf eBook are shared below:
- Understand how special methods are important for object consistency in Python’s data model
- In the Unicode age, take full advantage of built-in types and comprehend the text versus bytes dichotomy
- View Python functions as first-class objects, and learn how this impacts common design patterns
- Build classes by learning about references, mutability, interfaces, operator overloading, and multiple inheritance using object-oriented idioms
- Use context managers, generators, coroutines, and concurrency with the concurrent to control the flow
- Packages for futures and asyncio
- Understand how properties, attribute descriptors, class decorators, and metaclasses function in metaprogramming
Download Fluent Python Pdf eBook
This Python Pdf eBook skips over the fundamentals, which can be found easily online with any tutorial, and instead focuses on Python-specific features not found in other languages, Python implementation details, and their rationale, as well as additional external references such as articles or blog posts for those who want to learn more about the subject.
Click on the button below to get Fluent Python Pdf download directly to your devices:
Other Python Pdf Books
If you are interested in learning Python Programming language from scratch then the following Python Pdf books shared below would be beneficial: