Disclose the dark mysteries of Ravenloft in this adventure for the world’s most fantastic roleplaying game.
All the Adventurers are mysteriously fascinated by the realm of Barovia, which is ruled by the vampire wizard Strahd von Zarovich and surrounded by murderous fog.
The gothic horror adventure of this classic D&D RPG takes the players on a course all over the Barovia that ends with a vampire hunt inside Castle Ravenloft.
Curse of Strahd presents everything a Dungeon Master needs to get an interesting and exciting play experience.
Features Of Curse of Strahd Pdf Manual
All the important features of this Pdf manual of the 5e Dungeon and Dragons role play game are shared below:
- Players of this classic Role-Playing Game can have further exciting adventures in Ravenloft by taking part in the Dungeons & Dragons Adventurers League designed play program.
- Written after the discussion with Laura Hickman and Tracy Hickman, the original creators of Ravenloft adventure.
- Available distinctly: a 54-card deck by Gale Force Nine representing the Tarokka cards, used by the fortune-teller Madam Eva to determine critical aspects of the adventure randomly.
- Description of New Monsters and the magic items.
- All the update content and helpful information included in this edition.
Download Curse of Strahd Pdf eBook
Download the Pdf eBook of the manual of the 5th edition of the popular fantasy role-playing game Dungeon and the Dragon and expand your gameplay using the important information included in this game manual.
The Dungeon Master can randomize parts of this adventure, such as the status of a powerful ally by Using a deck of Tarokka cards, the position of essential magic items across Barovia, and Strahd’s location within the mysterious Castle Ravenloft.
Click on the button below to get Curse Of Strahd Pdf download to your devices:
All the important information and details about this 5e D&D Manual are shared below:
|Number Of Pages:||258 Pages|
|Year Of Publication||2016|
|File Size:||41 Mb|
Also, Check the Following D&D 5e Game Manuals: